Flood protection Weserbahnhof 1
Construction of a new Quay wall in front of an existing structure in the vicinity of “Weserbahnhof 1” in the City of Bremen with a length of 356 m, consisting of a combined steel sheet pile wall, anchored by inclined micropiles including equipment, super-structure as well as flood protection wall, reinforced concrete wall and steel wall.
- The project included these main components: Construction of a new quay wall in front of the existing quay wall as a combined sheet pile wall with fittings (ladders , bollards and fenders)
- Installation of king-piles and sheet piles , 85 pcs each, by low-vibro hammering
- Installation of back-anchoring and waling
- Installation of a reinforced concrete beam
- A new cantilever retaining wall made of concrete steel as a flood protection wall
- Installation of new flood protection steel walls
- New construction of a dike opening
- Installation of a gravel base as a temporary surface of the lower promenade
- Line construction for water and power as well as drainpipes
- Dismantling of underground facilities, foundation elements and quay equipment
- Dismantling of sheet pile wall
Joint venture with Tiefbau GmbH Unterweser
Buildingcosts: 5,2 € Mio.